A Team of Committed Talent
working to make a difference.
We need YOU
We are a Team of committed folks wanting to make a difference in the take home value for each member, wanting to provide quality for our customers, and wanting to help non-profits in our community as well as outside our community. We are generous with our support for each other - committed to one another. We are generous with our resources - making a profit to make a difference.
Please let us know for which position you are applying.
Automatic Lathe/Cam Operated Machinist:
- We are looking for an individual with an ability to utilize micrometers, calipers, and indicators, and high level of mechanical aptitude. The equipment within this department are Gildemeisters.
- Experience in operating and setting up these machines is preferred.
- The equipment within this department can be referred to as automatic lathes or screw machines.
CNC Machinist for Swiss:
- These individuals need to have experience running CNC Swiss style Lathe's. Some of our equipment in this department includes ECAS32, Ecas20, and Star KNC 32.
- Responsibilities will include running production with future growth in setting-up, and programming.
- Every day responsibilities will include checking parts for quality and accuracy, maintaining a clean machine and work space, knowing cycle time, and efficiency on machine.
- We desire well skilled CNC Machinist, self-motivated individuals, energetic, ready and willing to serve others, and ability to run multiple machines as necessary.
- These positions are on our 2nd shift.
- They are full time positions with full time benefits.
- This individual needs to have experience as a manual machinist. Experience setting up and operating multiple manual machines to run small production runs, building fixtures, repairing fixtures, and making proto-types.
- This individual needs to be self-motivated, ready to serve others, and a focus for the priorities.
- We currently have a position on our 1st shift.
- This is a full time position with full time benefits.
- This is a crucial role within our organization.
- This individual needs to have a desire to serve others within the Team, helping CNC Machinist have dependable working equipment, high energy, self-motivated, self-starter, and continuous learner.
- Responsible for diagnosing, and repairing, current and potential breakdowns with CNC Machines (electrical & mechanical), with some preventative maintenance on equipment as well.
- A strong candidate will have experience with electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic. However, we will accept applicants with less experience as well.
- This position is on our 1st shift.
- It is a full time position with full time benefits.
- Previous experience in manufacturing inspections, preferably in machined parts.
- Preferred experience in measuring tools such as; calipers, micrometers, optical comparator, finish testers, and harness testers.
- A desire to learn and work as a part of the team in quality are some of the traits the team is looking for in a candidate.
- The open position in Quality is on Second Shift.
Point Person in Milling:
- What are we looking for?
- A broad knowledge and understanding of CNC Machining, particularly in Milling.
- Experience in leading and coaching others to become better in their career, interpersonal, and team-working skills. In order to apply, you enjoy helping others be the best team they can become.
- Someone who is a continuously learning various aspects of themselves; leadership, lean concepts, communication, accountability, and more.
- Ability to work within a team atmosphere, both within your Milling team and apart of the entire CEMTI team.
- Someone who looks for the opportunities and solutions in a problem or conflict; someone who will work towards these opportunities and solutions.
What will you be doing here?
- Coaching members of your team towards success.
- Troubleshooting, problem-solving, and communicating departmentally and cross department.
- Able to complete the necessary administrative tasks in your role.
- Leading the team to reach step goals and working with the team to create new goals as you achieve those previous. The goals of your team should drive towards the larger team’s goals CEMTI.
Expectations and a partial list of our Benefit Package:
- Hourly wage is based upon experience, skill and position.
- Our wage scale considers applicants experience. Our scale for CNC Machinist range from the experienced machinist $20+/hour to the in-experienced starting around $15/hour.
- 2nd shift bonus pay
- 2nd shift hours are 2:00 p.m. - midnight, Monday - Thursday. Extended hours, or additional days, when overtime is necessary.
- Major Medical Insurance: CEMTI pays 70% of the employee's premiums including their family participants. The weekly deduction for employee only coverage is $42.02, for family coverage the weekly deduction is $115.97; with other family combinations in-between.
- Along with the Major Medical Insurance is an HSA (Health Savings Account). There is a $2 to $1 match from CEMTI; for every $1 the employee deposits into the HSA, CEMTI deposits $2 up to a monthly maximum, earning up to $840/year for employee only coverage and $1,680/year for family coverage.
- Retirement benefit: Employees benefit from the employer matching funds into their Simple IRA Retirement; investment funds are selected by the individual employees not CEMTI.
- Paid time off for the birth or adoption of a child
- Continuing Education benefit: Cost sharing up to 100% paid by CEMTI of approved classes.
- The ability for flexibility when a personal need arises.
- Flexible break periods
- Cost sharing for the rental and washing of uniforms
- Paid vacations that increases over the years (We have many individuals who have celebrated 10 - 20 years with our Company; we are a committed and loyal Team desiring to add more like-minded individuals to our Team).
- Paid holiday's
- Assistance and payment plans for tool purchasing
- Biggest Loser & Fitness challenges promoting healthy life styles with competition and prizes.
We are conveniently located:
- 1/4 mile east of State Road 15 behind the Fire Department at 19149 C.R. 146, New Paris.
- We are 22 minutes from downtown Warsaw
- We are 18 minutes from downtown Elkhart
- We are 15 minutes from downtown Goshen
- We are 10 minutes from downtown Nappanee
Office hours are 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.