A Team of Committed Talent
working to make a difference.
We need YOU
We are a Team of committed folks wanting to make a difference in the take home value for each member, wanting to provide quality for our customers, and wanting to help non-profits in our community as well as outside our community. We are generous with our support for each other - committed to one another. We are generous with our resources - making a profit to make a difference.
Please let us know for which position you are applying.
Data Entry in our Front Office:
- Work well in a small office
- Handle random interruptions throughout the day
- Working knowledge and hands on experience with Excel spreadsheets
- Strong typing skills
- Good communications skills
- Excellent customer service
- Assembling and confirming Job Packets
- Entering Trainings in our system
- Answering phones
- Greeting customers and vendors
- Cross-trained in other staff member's responsibilities
- Collaborating and operate well within a team environment
- Intentionally helpful to others on the team
- Willing and prepared to help in any area within your team
Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk in Accounting:
- We are looking for someone to join our accounting department in the position of Payable and Receivables Clerk.
- Some responsibilities include data entry, printing checks and match with paperwork, month end, calling vendors on discrepancies, credit card reconciliation, answering calls, ordering some supplies, and helping to cover front office as needed.
- Previous experience is preferred but not required.
Expectations and a partial list of our Benefit Package:
- Hourly wage is based upon experience, skill and position.
- Our wage scale considers applicants experience.
- 2nd shift bonus pay
- 2nd shift hours are 2:00 p.m. - midnight, Monday - Thursday. Extended hours, or additional days, when overtime is necessary.
- Major Medical Insurance: CEMTI pays up to 80% of the employee's premiums including their family participants. Depending on the plan you choose, the weekly deduction for employee only coverage is $46.40 or $20.95, for family coverage the weekly deduction is $126.86 or $64.67; with other family combinations in-between.
- Dental and Vision Plans available as well.
- Along with the Major Medical Insurance is an HSA (Health Savings Account). There is a $2 to $1 match from CEMTI; for every $1 the employee deposits into the HSA, CEMTI deposits $2 up to a monthly maximum, earning up to $840/year for employee only coverage and $1,680/year for family coverage.
- Retirement benefit: Employees benefit from the employer matching funds into their Simple IRA Retirement; investment funds are selected by the individual employees not CEMTI.
- Paid time off for the birth or adoption of a child
- Continuing Education benefit: Cost sharing up to 100% paid by CEMTI of approved classes.
- The ability for flexibility when a personal need arises.
- Flexible break periods
- Cost sharing for the rental and washing of uniforms
- Paid vacations that increases over the years (We have many individuals who have celebrated 10 - 20 years with our Company; we are a committed and loyal Team desiring to add more like-minded individuals to our Team).
- Paid holiday's
- Assistance and payment plans for tool purchasing
- Biggest Loser & Fitness challenges promoting healthy life styles with competition and prizes.
We are conveniently located:
- 1/4 mile east of State Road 15 behind the Fire Department at 19149 C.R. 146, New Paris.
- We are 22 minutes from downtown Warsaw
- We are 18 minutes from downtown Elkhart
- We are 15 minutes from downtown Goshen
- We are 10 minutes from downtown Nappanee
Office hours are 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.