A Team of Committed Talent
working to make a difference.
We need YOU
We are a Team of committed folks wanting to make a difference in the take home value for each member, wanting to provide quality for our customers, and wanting to help non-profits in our community as well as outside our community. We are generous with our support for each other - committed to one another. We are generous with our resources - making a profit to make a difference.
Please let us know for which position you are applying.
Expectations and a partial list of our Benefit Package:
- Hourly wage is based upon experience, skill and position.
- Our wage scale considers applicants experience. Our scale for CNC Machinist range from the experienced machinist $20+/hour to the in-experienced starting around $15/hour.
- 2nd shift bonus pay
- 2nd shift hours are 2:00 p.m. - midnight, Monday - Thursday. Extended hours, or additional days, when overtime is necessary.
- Major Medical Insurance: CEMTI pays up to 80% of the employee's premiums including their family participants. Depending on the plan you choose, the weekly deduction for employee only coverage is $46.40 or $20.95, for family coverage the weekly deduction is $126.86 or $64.67; with other family combinations in-between.
- Dental and Vision Plans available as well.
- Along with the Major Medical Insurance is an HSA (Health Savings Account). There is a $2 to $1 match from CEMTI; for every $1 the employee deposits into the HSA, CEMTI deposits $2 up to a monthly maximum, earning up to $840/year for employee only coverage and $1,680/year for family coverage.
- Retirement benefit: Employees benefit from the employer matching funds into their Simple IRA Retirement; investment funds are selected by the individual employees not CEMTI.
- Paid time off for the birth or adoption of a child
- Continuing Education benefit: Cost sharing up to 100% paid by CEMTI of approved classes.
- The ability for flexibility when a personal need arises.
- Flexible break periods
- Cost sharing for the rental and washing of uniforms
- Paid vacations that increases over the years (We have many individuals who have celebrated 10 - 20 years with our Company; we are a committed and loyal Team desiring to add more like-minded individuals to our Team).
- Paid holiday's
- Assistance and payment plans for tool purchasing
- Biggest Loser & Fitness challenges promoting healthy life styles with competition and prizes.
We are conveniently located:
- 1/4 mile east of State Road 15 behind the Fire Department at 19149 C.R. 146, New Paris.
- We are 22 minutes from downtown Warsaw
- We are 18 minutes from downtown Elkhart
- We are 15 minutes from downtown Goshen
- We are 10 minutes from downtown Nappanee
Office hours are 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.