A Team of Committed Talent Working to Make a Difference
Find Your Career at Cutting Edge
Our team is driven to help employees grow personally and professionally and establish long-term, fulfilling careers at Cutting Edge Machine and Tool, Inc. (CEMTI). We are a team of committed men and women who desire to make a difference in the take-home value for each member, provide quality parts for our customers, and help non-profit organizations in and outside our community. We generously support one another—committed to helping our teammates. And we are committed to making a profit to make a difference—generously give our resources to vetted organizations.
And we need you! We are looking for men and women who want to build a career in CNC machining, value continuous learning, and are intentionally helpful. Your Cutting Edge career starts here. Our team would love to help you grow professionally and personally as we serve one another and our customers. Learn more about open positions and fill out an application below.
Cutting Edge Culture
Our Mission and Values
Machinist for CNC and Manual Machining
The Manual Department is looking for a machinist who has experience with CNC Machining, programming and set ups, as well as experience with manual machinery.
The equipment most often used will be a CNC Wasino lathe and Haas Mill. You will be asked to set up and run production all ready programmed in some jobs. Other times you’ll need to program and set up new parts.
Based upon the departmental needs, completing projects on manual lathes and mills will be expected that may include fixturing and prototyping. Experience in CNC machining and manual machining is preferred but may not be required based experience.
Shipping and Receiving
Our shipping department is looking to add to their team. Some of primary responsibilities include:
- Weighing and packaging parts
- Prioritizing, coordinating, and organizing shipping schedules
- Moving material and parts by lifting, using carts and forklifts
- Keeping the warehouse organized and efficient
- Basic computer skills are required
- Customer service skills are required for both internal and external customers
- Providing support with various responsibilities in our shipping department
- Assisting our receiving department
- Receiving in raw materials
- Delivering raw materials to production
- Using the forklift to move pallets and barstock
- Occasionally helping make deliveries
CNC Milling Machinist/Operator
Our milling department is looking for someone who has previous experience as a CNC machinist or is actively pursuing a career as a CNC Machinist to join on 2nd Shift. Some primary responsibilities and requirements are:
- Machining and operating on a vertical Burgmaster and Okuma Mills
- Able to perform regular set up changeovers
- Inspect and validate parts machined are to print
- Utilize the necessary tools to inspect your parts which include some of the following; calipers, optical compartor, profilometer, other various gages, and balancer.
- Ready and willing to serve others
- Preferably have prior years’ experience setting-up and running production but not required
- 2nd Shift Position
Committed to being intentionally helpful.
We base each employee’s hourly wage on experience, skill and position.
Second shift hours run from 2 PM through midnight, Monday through Thursday. Our second shift employees receive a bonus pay and extended hours, additional days, and overtime as necessary.
For major medical insurance, Cutting Edge Machine and Tool, Inc. pays up to 78% of the employee’s premiums including their family participants. Employees also have the option to purchase dental and vision plans. Along with the major medical insurance is an HSA (Health Savings Account). CEMTI will match $2 to $1 for this account.
CEMTI matches funds employees deposit into their SIMPLE IRA fund. Individual employees select their particular investment fund.
CEMTI pays up to 100% of approved classes for employees.
CEMTI shares the cost of uniform rental and washing and provides financial help and payment plans for purchasing tools. We also provide a yearly shoe allowance.
Employees receive flexible break periods, and we strive to work with employees’ schedules when personal needs arise.
Paid Time Off
Employees receive paid vacation time that increases over the years. Our team has many individuals who have celebrated 10-20 years with CEMTI. We are a committed and loyal team who desires to add more like-minded individuals to our team. Employees also receive paid time off for holidays and the birth or adoption of a child.
Health and Wellness
Employees have the option to participate in company-wide wellness challenges which promote a healthy lifestyle with competition and prizes.
Committed to Continuous Learning
19149 C.R. 146
New Paris, IN 46553
We are conveniently located:
- 1/4 mile east of State Road 15 behind the fire department.
- We are 22 minutes from downtown Warsaw.
- We are 30 minutes from downtown Elkhart.
- We are 10 minutes from downtown Goshen.
- We are 15 minutes from downtown Nappanee.
Myers Trust is a real estate firm in its 35th year and is focused on Northern Indiana and Southern Michigan. Working in residential, commercial, industrial, land and investment real estate, their goal is to earn their clients trust. They do this through three main values of knowledge, trust, and results. They work regularly on a wide array of properties from small homes to large commercial and industrial properties.